DLF-220s Digital Label Finishers
Compact, plotter-style label finishing system
Create fully-finished labels of any shape
Unwind, laminate, contour cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind in one simple process to create professionally-finished labels. These solutions are perfect for on-demand, short-run label finishing.
Convert labels into finished rolls, ready for application. The DLF’s cutting process requires no physical dies. Cut paths can be varied as often as desired, giving users the flexibility to create any label shape, on the fly.
Cut Any Shape
Accurately cut any shape up to 381mm in length on demand
Eliminate unnecessary waiting times and stock holding, take control of your label production.
All in one
Unwinds, laminates ,knife cuts, removes waste, slits, and finally rewinds in one simple process.
Take a closer Look
SPEED UP PRODUCTION, WHILE LOWERING COST:
- Accurately cut any shape label on demand, without the added cost of dies.
- New generation optical sensor eliminates potential registration errors caused by dust or debris from cutting area.
- Easy to load and manoeuvre, saving time and money.
SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKFLOW:
- Say goodbye to pre-cut labels.
- Take control of your own label production, eliminating waiting times and stock holding.
- Laminate your labels before cut to add a different finish and protection.
- Eliminate hassle associated with producing full bleed labels.
No dies needed, Cut any shape
Rewinding to Finishing Rolls
Rewind your rolls to your desired lengths and width – simple and easy to use
Set your knives to achieve your desired widths.
Waste Matrix Removal
Quickly and easily remove the waste around your label to produce perfect looking labels.
Using the tangental drag knife you can produce any shape and produce bespoke labels in short volumes.
Add durability to your labels using laminate. The simple and easy system ensures the maximum life for your labels.
DLF-220s is Compatable with…
Book in for a Demo
Customer satisfaction is important to us, thats why we always welcome the opportunity to show our customers what our machines can do for you.
1234 Divi St. #1000, San Francisco, CA
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Vestibulum ante ipsum p